Mahesh Kakde(Kings College, UK)
Masato Kurihara (Keio Univ. Japan)
Thong Nguyen Quang Do(Besancon, France)
Romyar Sharifi(Univ. of Arizona, USA)
Yuichiro Taguchi(Kyushu Univ. Japan)
Takae Tusji(Tokai Univ. Japan)
Seidai Yasuda (RIMS, Japan)

발표내용

Thong Nguyen Quang Do (Besancon, France)

p-adic representations and p-adic Hodge theory 1,2,3
: In my first talk, we will introduce basic notions and give a survey of basic results on p-adic representations of the absolute Galois groups of p-adic ¯elds. In my second talk, I will explain how these notions appear in the geometry by giving an outline of a proof of the comparisn theorem of cohomologies of varieties over p-adic ¯elds. In my third talk, I will explain joint work with Go Yamashita on the computation of the reduction of some two dimensional crystalline representations.

Seidai Yasuda (RIMS, Japan)

On Greenberg's conjecture 1,2,3
The conjecture of the title is one of the last important unsolved problems of cyclotomic Iwasawa theory. As a "reasonable" generalization of Vandiver's conjecture, it predicts the nullity of the mu and lambda invariants of the unramified Iwasawa module X+ attached to a totally real number field. In the first two (expository) talks, I'll present the conjecture and give a survey of the already known (mostly of a "numerical" nature) results in its direction. In the third (research) talk, I'll show new results on explicit Galois annihilators (for example the initial Fitting ideal) of X+.
Talk 1 : Presentation of the conjecture and direct asymptotical approach for computing X+.
Talk 2 : More theoretical approaches based on cyclotomic units and the (classical) Main Conjecture
Talk 3 : New equivariant approach to produce explicit Galois annihilators of X+.

Samit Dasgupta (U.C. Santa Cruz, USA)
Introduction to special values of L-functions: The Dirichlet class number formula and Stark's conjectures / Trivial zeroes of p-adic L-functions / Factorization of p-adic Rankin L-series
I will introduce the topic of special values of L-functions, using the Dirichlet class number formula as a motivational example. I will state the abelian Stark conjecture and work out the example of the base field Q./ We will give some examples of Ralph Greenberg's conjecture on trivial zeroes of p-adic L-functions. The first example will concern the simplest p-adic L-function, namely the Kubota-Leopoldt p-adic L-function. The leading term of this p-adic L-function at s=0 was computed by Ferrero and Greenberg and related to units in number fields by Katz, Gross, and Koblitz.Gross stated a conjecture generalizing this formula to arbitrary totally real base ¯elds. A few years ago, we proved this conjecture under certain assumptions in joint work with Darmon and Pollack. I will conclude the talk with a discussion of the Mazur-Tate-Teitelbaum conjecture (proven by Greenberg and Stevens), which concerns the trivial zero of the p-adic L-function associated to an elliptic curve with split multiplicative reduction at p./ We report on work in progress that aims to show that the p-adic L-function associated to the tensor square of a p-ordinary eigenform factors as the product of the symmetric square p-adic L-function of the form with a Kubota-Leopoldt p-adic L-function. Our method of proof follows that of Gross, who proved a factorization for Katz's p-adic L-function for a character arising as the restriction of a Dirichlet character. We prove certain special value formulae for classical and p-adic Rankin L-series at non-critical points. The formula of Bertolini, Darmon, and Rotger in the p-adic setting is a key element of our proof. As demonstrated by Citro, we obtain as a corollary of our main result a proof of the exceptional zero conjecture of Greenberg for the symmetric square.

Romyar Sharifi (Univ. of Arizona, USA)
Galois cohomology with restricted ramification / Homology and cohomology of modular curves /A conjecture relating cup products and modular symbols
We will discuss cyclotomic units, class groups of cyclotomic fields, cup products in Galois cohomology, Iwasawa modules, and reciprocity maps as connecting homomorphisms./We will discuss modular symbols and Manin symbols in the homology of modular curves, Hida theory, and the inverse limit of ordinary parts of modular curves. We will discuss the use of the latter in the proof of the main conjecture of Iwasawa theory./ We will discuss a conjecture that a composition of two maps between Galois cohomology and the cohomology of modular curves is the identity, providing a relationship between cup products of cyclotomic units to Manin symbols. We will also relate the recent progress of Fukaya and Kato on this conjecture.

Mahesh Kakde (Kings College, UK)

Local Epsilon Constants 1,2,3
In the first talk I will give an exposition of Deligne's construction of local epsilon constants. In the second talk I will give an exposition of Kato's local epsilon conjecture "in the l ≠ p case". This uses K1 group of some Iwasawa algebras. I will brie°y give an explicit description of this K1 groups. In the last talk I will sketch a proof of the conjecture of Kato.

Robert Coleman (U.C. Berkeley, USA)
Spectral halo/Canonical subgroups/The Tchebotarev density Theorem
I will explain my ideas about what is happening in families of modular forms at the boundary of weight space./These subgroups of elliptic curves were discovered about 40 years ago . Now they are essential in modern research . I will give a simple definition.

Yuichiro Taguchi (Kyushu University)
Rational torsion points of abelian varieties and t-modules over a large extension of a local field 1, 2, 3

On the structure of ideal class groups and Selmer groups I, II
I begin with the basic facts on Iwasawa theory, and talk about the structure of ideal class groups of number fields and Selmer groups of elliptic curves as Galois modules. The subtitles of my 3 talks are
1) Initial Fitting ideals
2)Higher Fitting ideals of ideal class groups
3) Selmer groups and modular symbols

Takae Tsuji (Tokai Univ. Japan)
Cyclotomic units and p-adic L-functions I and II.

Organizers

Sunghan Bae(Kaist)
David Burns (Kings College, UK)
Soogil Seo(Yonsei Univ.)

Homepage

Poster

ASARC
Keyword

년도별 리스트보기 2024 | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008
제 5회 정수론 페스티벌

Organizers : 손진우, 김민수, 배성한
Date : 2016-02-14 ~ 2016-02-16  
Workshop on Deformation and Moduli

Organizers : Yongnam LEE
Date : 2016-01-20 ~ 2016-01-23  
Syzygies in Algebra and Geometry 2015

Organizers : Aldo Conca, Kangjin Han, Sijong Kwak
Date : 2015-08-26 ~ 2015-08-30  
5th EAST ASIA NUMBER THOERY CONFERENCE

Organizers : Sunghan Bae, Soon-Yi Kang, Yuichiro Taguchi, Linsheng Yin, Jing Yu
Date : 2015-08-24 ~ 2015-08-28  
Seoul ICM 2014 Satellite Conference on Algebraic and Complex Geometry

Organizers : JongHae Keum, Young-Hoon Kiem
Date : 2014-08-06 ~ 2014-08-10  
The 2nd Number Theory Workshop

Organizers : 김창헌 (성균관대), 신동화 (한국외대)
Date : 2014-07-05 ~ 2014-07-05  
제3회 정수론 Festival

Organizers : 구자경
Date : 2014-02-22 ~ 2014-02-22  
ASARC 정수론 워크샵

Organizers : Sunghan Bae
Date : 2013-12-16 ~ 2013-12-18  
The Arithmetic of Function Fields and Related Topics

Organizers : Sunghan Bae
Date : 2013-02-18 ~ 2013-02-21  
2013 KAIST Winter School on Algebraic Geometry

Organizers : Sijong Kwak, Yongnam Lee
Date : 2013-01-23 ~ 2013-01-25  
L-functions and Arithmetic

Organizers : Sunghan Bae, David Burns, Masato Kurihara , Soogil Seo
Date : 2012-10-22 ~ 2012-10-26  
Number Theory Workshop

Organizers : 구자경, 신동화
Date : 2012-07-09 ~ 2012-07-11  
East Asia Number Theory Conference EANTC

Organizers : Sunghan Bae, Liang-Chung Hsia, Yuichiro Taguchi, Linsheng Yin, Jing Yu
Date : 2012-01-16 ~ 2012-01-19  
5th Workshop on Graph Classes, Optimization, and Width Parameters (GROW2011)

Organizers : Sang-il Oum
Date : 2011-10-27 ~ 2011-10-29  
Mini-workshop on Commutative Algebra, Combinatorial & Projective Algebraic Geometry

Organizers : SiJong Kwak
Date : 2011-09-30 ~ 2011-10-01  
제4회 위상수학 워크샵

Organizers : 한상언(전북대), 박종일(서울대)
Date : 2011-08-22 ~ 2011-08-24  
The Arithmetic of Function Fields and Related Topics

Organizers : Sunghan Bae, Hwanyup Jung, Soyoung Choi, Jaehyun Ahn
Date : 2011-08-16 ~ 2011-08-19  
2011 NIMS Hot Topics Workshop on Computational Aspects of Birational Geometry

Organizers : Sijong Kwak, Yongnam Lee and Miles Reid
Date : 2011-03-29 ~ 2011-03-31   
제 3회 Topology Workshop